1994-2004 Mustang Instrument Gauge Cluster
- This unit replaces the factory Ford Instrument Cluster. See Special note below ***
- The 1994 - 2004 Instrument Cluster comes as a one-piece unit.
- The Instrument Cluster comes pre-built, assembled and fully wired.
- Turn signal and hi-beam lights are included with each built cluster.
- Complete installation instructions and needed hardware are included.
- These are not Plug-N-Play units, You will need to manually wire to your vehicle.
- All 94-04 Clusters use Electric Speedometers, since the factory Speedometers where electric.
- For more information about the actual wiring and connecting of our built Instrument Clusters, please read all the FAQ's, especially the one pertaining to the Alternator.
- *** Special Note: When the 99-04 Factory Instrument Clusters is removed the car will not run. This is due to the Passive Anti-Theft System (PATS). To turn this system off you will need to contact a shop or tuner who can use a system such as SCT etc. who can do this operation. Once PATS is turned off you may install our Instrument Clusters.