C-679SE Sport-Comp BB-ES-SS
- Auto Meter Sport-Comp Series gauges
- This is a (6) gauge unit in a black high-temperature UV stable ABS Full Panel housing.
- The Face-plate is black (this is the removable flat panel where the gauges are mounted).
It comes with indicator lights for turn signals (green) and Hi beam (blue).
All clusters are fully assembled, pre-wired, labeled and tested.
Included in each kit will be all the necessary hardware for the installation.
New water temperature and oil pressure senders come with the cluster.
These senders must be used as they are supplied by Auto Meter for their gauges.
Gauges used in this Instrument Cluster:
3 3/8" Electric Speedometer (160 mph)
3 3/8" Tachometer (10,000 rpm)
2 1/16" Fuel level (16 - 158 ohm)
2 1/16" Water temperature (100-250 F) * (electric gauge)
2 1/16" Oil Pressure (0-100 psi) ) * (electric gauge)
2 1/16" Voltmeter (8-18 volts)
Note: The 2 1/16" gauges are all short sweep, air-core electric units.
Note: Electric programmable speedometers require either a factory Ford VSS (vehicle speed sender), an Auto Meter VSS or an Auto Meter GPS module to operate them.
- If your Mustang has cruise control and it's working correctly, then it's possible the Ford VSS you already have will work with the new Electric Programmable Speedometer.
- If it's not working or if you don't have a VSS, then you will need to purchase either the Auto Meter VSS or GPS Module.