- Not often, but occasionally certain products may be out of stock. Items on back order that will affect a customers order will be discussed with the customer before any partial orders are shipped.
Methods of payment:
- Pay Pal
- Cashiers check
- Money Orders
Note: Florida residents will be charged 6% sales tax on all orders.
- All Photos, Logos and written text on this web site are proprietary property of Florida 5.0. with the exception of Photos, Logos and written text owned by other companies and used with their permission.
- Without written permission, no company, corporation or individual may in any way use the above-mentioned proprietary property.
Florida 5.0 offers a limited 2-year warranty on the products that we manufacture (excluding gauges, accessories and parts from outside sources) to be free from defects in material and workmanship. This warranty only applies to our physical manufactured gauge holders, cluster housings, full panel housings and faceplates. This warranty does not cover a Built Instrument Cluster, only the products supplied by Florida 5.0. (Gauges and accessories will be warranted by the product manufacture).
Products that fail will be repaired or replaced to the original purchaser when it is determined by Florida 5.0 that the product failed due to defects in material or workmanship. This warranty shall not exceed the original purchase price of the Florida 5.0 product nor shall Florida 5.0 be held responsible for any cost from labor, vehicle down time, inconvenience from incidental, and consequential or accidental damages due to the failure of the product. Improper use, installation abuse, alterations, modifications or unauthorized repairs will void the warranty.
All warranty claims to Florida 5.0 must be shipping prepaid and accompanied by proof of purchase.
Florida 5.0 will not be held liable for any claims of vehicle or system damage that occurs from the installation of any product that is sold. Installation responsibility and liability falls on purchaser or agent purchaser contracts with to install said product.
All other parts and accessories sold by Florida 5.0 that are manufactured by other manufacturers will be warranted to the extent of the warranty represented and offered by the manufacture.
Auto Meter Warranty Information
Auto Meter warranties their products for 12 months. To see their complete warranty, refer to your Auto Meter installation instructions.
- Call (815) 899-0801
- Email: [email protected]
- Address: Auto Meter Products, Inc.
c/o Service Department
413 W. Elm St.
Sycamore, IL 60178
- Standard Shipping (US & Puerto Rico): United States Post Office [Priority mail] with insurance and delivery or signature confirmation. (Priority mail is 2 to 3 days in most instances)
- Optional Shipping: USPS Express mail (next day to most areas)
- Canada shipments: USPS Express mail (with a 6 to 10 day delivery window).
Custom forms are included.
All shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer and are billed when the order is processed
Our goal at Florida 5.0 is to supply trouble free quality products.We strive to make all purchases exactly what is ordered and needed. Should a product need to be returned or exchanged, please follow the return instructions in this section?
- You must call prior to returning your product. An approval and a RGA (Return goods authorization) number are required. (Have original invoice when speaking to a representative).
- All returns must be made within 30 days of the original shipment date.
- The RGA # must be clearly marked on your package in (2) places. All returns must be sent prepaid, (insurance and delivery/signature confirmation) are optional, but customer assumes all liability for damage and lost packages.
- Note: Returned products without an RGA# will not be accepted. Please make absolutely sure you get a number.
- All returned products must be in new and unused condition. No refund / credit or exchange will be given for any product returned in unsatisfactory condition. All returns for refund / credit are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- Customer specific orders, (ONE OFF CREATIONS), are not returnable.
- Returns of Auto meter gauges for warranty repair / replacement will be handled through Auto Meter directly. See tech section under Auto Meter warranty repairs.
Pricing & Payments
- Prices of advertised products are subject to change without notice.
- Customers will be notified of any price changes affecting an unshipped order.
No products will be shipped with out customer approval of a price change.
- Prices are not negotiable.
- Payment methods accepted:
- Money Orders
- Cashier Checks
- No Personal Checks
- We take several precautionary steps in packaging orders, to insure all pieces are included.
- Carefully search the package / box, thoroughly when it arrives. Verify the contents with the shipping checklist and the invoice.
- If items are found to be missing, they must be reported within 10 days of delivery of your order. Call (954) 966-5523 or email us at [email protected], and include your name, address, email address, phone # and items missing.